Botox® (Botulinum Toxin) was first approved in 1989 for therapeutic treatment of Blepharospasm and Strabismus (eye twitching and misaligned eyes). Since its introduction to the world of medicine, it’s been approved for eight medical treatments in the United States including excessive sweating, which our NYC medical spa treats.
Botox also works as a cosmetic injection that relaxes the muscles in the face that may cause wrinkles over time. Botox® is popular for non-invasive wrinkle solutions, from the forehead lines to frown lines between the eyebrows, as well as crow’s feet around the eyes. Our experts treat each client as a work of art and skillfully revitalize that youthful look you desire.
So, if you come to us wanting shed years, or if you need relief from excessive sweating, our NYC medical spa guarantees you the best care with our expert MD injector and skin care consultants.
What to Know
- Used to reduce forehead lines, crows feet, vertical lines between the brows and bunny lines.
- The number of units needed will vary based on the areas you would like treated.
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- The effects should last between 3-4 months, depending on the individual.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising.
What to Love
- Proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyes, and around the eyes in a few days.
- Smooth Synergy® can also use Botox to treat migraine headaches and above average sweating.
- You can return to your office after treatment.
It's been about 8 days since I've had Botox in my forehead, and crow's feet. Dr George rocks! He did a great job. I loved it and so does my husband. Goodbye wrinkles!!!
— Blair S.