Exfoliate and renew your skin to reveal your youthful look! Our machines are the most effective and desirable for your skin. They leave little or no redness and can help to minimize the most difficult skin conditions, or to rejuvenate and maintain the health of the skin. A series of treatments achieve the best results, allowing for more effective control and a focus on individual skin conditions.
What to Know
- This minimally invasive technique gently sands your skin, removing the uneven outer layer.
- As the dull, outer layer is removed, the skin’s surface is improved and the healing process brings newer skin cells that look and feel smoother.
- This treatment can also be used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
What to Love
- Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion.
- The exfoliation in this procedure results in a refreshed, youthful appearance.
- Although Microdermabrasion works best when performed as a series of treatments, noticeable changes can be seen after the first treatment - usually smoother, healthier looking skin.
A year ago I spent (too much) time in India and came home with 12 acne lesions/scars on my face. Through dermatological intervention and meds the acne is under control, but the scars remained. After 3 sessions with Anna G., she has all but eradicated the scars through deep microdermabrasion, a vitapeel and topicals used between sessions. I was going to a dermatologist cited in NY Magazine’s Top Doctors issue for a year before and had not had this result!
— Senton M.