Get ready for your closeup! Our Manhattan spa offers the best photo facial in New York, using IPL Photorejuvenation (IPL Photofacial), a non-invasive treatment that uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to erase the signs of aging from the face, neck, chest, and hands. A typical treatment includes four to six sessions. Photofacial can reduce fine lines, red blemishes, broken blood vessels and general sun damage and age spots. Welcome to the new you!
What to Know
- The high intensity pulses of broadband light are non-ablative, meaning they do not damage the surface of the skin.
- Patients with rosacea, red flushed faces and those with blood vessels, capillaries or sun spots are great candidates for the IPL Photofacial.
- For best results, a treatment lasts four to six sessions.
What to Love
- IPL can restore your youthful look from sun damaged skin
- IPL can reduce facial redness, lessen the appearance of pigmented spots and improve acne.