PRP Therapy: Vampire Breast Lift Treatments
The Vampire Breastlift NYC: Battle Saggy Breasts for Natural, Youthful Fullness
What’s the key to revitalizing loose and sagging skin on the chest? It’s all about the regenerating power of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), made famous by the Vampire FaceLift. These powerhouses are growth factors found in the blood that are proven to heal skin from injury. And, when PRP is applied to the chest, it has an unparalleled ability to nonsurgically lift and firm the decollete. So get ready to sink your teeth into the Vampire Breast Lift, New York City!
Benefits of a Vampire Breast Lift
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Quick and effective
- Sources healing factors from your own blood
- Smooths, tightens and firms the skin
- Diminishes stretch marks and scarring
- Reverses breast wrinkling / rippling caused by augmentation surgery / breast implants
- Fixes inverted nipples
- Results in a rounder, fuller, more shapely cleavage
Vampire Breast Lift Before and After
What is a PRP Vampire Breast Lift? Do PRP Injections Work for the Chest?
The Vampire Breast Lift is a nonsurgical alternative to plastic surgery that targets loose and saggy skin along the chest. The richest factors in the blood (PRP) are extracted from and injected back into the decollete. This triggers the body’s natural ability to heal, which encourages collagen production, stem cell growth and blood circulation to the chest. The process results in a firmer skin texture, as well as a tightening and lifting of the decollete.
Why Get a Vampire Breast Lift?
Over time, our breasts sag and the skin crinkles in our cleavage. If we add loss of sensation due to breastfeeding, implants, or (more often than not) years, it’s no surprise that our breasts end up feeling more droopy than sexy. The Vampire Breast Lift works much like a great, supportive bra would, restoring the fullness to your breasts.
PRP Breast Lift Before and After: What PRP Injection Results Can I Expect?
After the procedure, the stem cells begin to regenerate, which increases tissue rejuvenation and blood flow to the area. You will notice smoother, tighter skin along the chest. Full results, including a fuller, rounder decollete, will be seen after a few months and can last up to a year. It even lifts inverted nipples and lessens stretch marks. Women with breast augmentation, who are experiencing breast wrinkling (due to volume loss) are also great candidates for a Vampire Breast Lift.
Is PRP Evidenced Based Medicine?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment has had wide medical application since it’s introduction in 1970, particularly in the fields of sports and orthopedic medicine. Plasma Rich Protein injections (PRP) are commonly used for tendonitis, knee or shoulder injury, arthritis, as well as nerve damage. Professional athletes often make use of blood injections to heal injury, including: Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, and Maria Sharapova.
Who Introduced PRP for Skin Rejuvenation?
Charles Runel, MD is the pioneer of the cosmetic application of PRP. In 2011, Dr. Runels registered and trademarked the Vampire FaceLift procedure, later made famous by Kim Kardashian. Since then, Dr. Runels has added to the family of platelet rich plasma skin rejuvenation treatments including: PRP Vampire Facial, PRP Vampire Breast Lift, PRP Vampire Hair Therapy, The PRP P-Shot for penis / sexual rejuvenation, as well as the PRP O-Shot and PRP Wing Lift for vaginal / sexual rejuvenation. For more, click for Dr. Runels biography.
What is the PRP in the Vampire Breast Lift? How do Plasma Cosmetic Injections Work?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) contains growth factors that are packed with proteins and healing factors. Just as it can repair the skin from injury, PRP can effectively be used to restore skin on many areas of the body. Specifically PRP works as follows:
- Stem cells respond to micro-injury on the skin by going into repair mode, stimulating growth factors and cells to generate new tissue
- New blood vessels form (or “neovascularization”), which increases the blood flow to the skin
- Cellular turnover and collagen production increase, which aids in skin renewal.
How to Prepare Platelet Rich Plasma: What to Expect from a PRP Injection?
In a nutshell, PRP injection technique includes extracting and then injecting your own blood back into the skin, in order to promote skin regeneration. The procedure is actually quite simple and takes anywhere from 60-90 minutes.
- The Vampire Breast Lift starts with a blood draw from your arm. The platelets are extracted from the blood using a superior centrifuge called the Magellan TruPRP to isolate the protein-rich growth factors.
- While the platelets are being extracted, a numbing cream is spread across the face.
- Then, an esthetician will spread the PRP serum over the surface of the skin. A microneedling pen (like a Dermapen) creates multiple entry points for the PRP to penetrate the skin. Our Microneedling device is a hand-held pen, called Rejuvapen, that pierces the skin with 12 tiny needles. It’s a multi-speed, adjustable device that encourages controlled depth, spacing and frequency of punctures and encourages absorption of the PRP deep within the skin. Most clients say Microneedling feels like a slight tingle.
- Next, Dr. George will assess, if Juvederm is recommended to add additional volume to the chest. If so, one or two syringes of injectable filler might be neccessary.
- Next, Dr. George will assess your skin to determine the best places to inject the PRP for maximum results.
- Then, Dr. George will inject the PRP into various, predetermined places in the skin above the breasts and into any divots or areas of volume loss in the actual breast.
Does PRP Injection Hurt During the Vampire Breast Lift?
Most women describe a slight pinching feeling, but consider the procedure to be relatively pain-free. However, individual tolerances to pain will determine how painful a PRP injection is. Our trained medical staff pride themselves on providing patients with maximum comfort during treatment.
Vampire Breast Lift Side Effects: What is the Recovery or Downtime Following PRP Injection?
The procedure is minimally invasive, women can return to normal activity immediately after the Vampire Breast Lift. After any injection, including the flu shot, there’s a possibility of bruising, swelling or slight soreness. This usually dissipates after a few days.
How Long Does the Vampire Breast Lift Last? How Often to Get the Vampire Breast Lift?
There’s an immediate lifting, smoothing and toning benefit from one treatment. However, for best results, we recommend a series of three treatments and yearly maintenance.
How Do I Find an PRP Doctor / Provider?
Our Medical Director, Dr. George Liakeas is a certified Vampire treatment provider, who received training from the creator of the Vampire treatments, Dr. Charles Runels. Additionally, he is one of a select few, who trains other providers to perform the Vampire treatments.
Where to Get the Vampire Breast Lift Near Me? Why Choose Smooth Synergy for a PRP Vampire Breast Lift Treatment?
Our expert medical injector makes use of a small amount of PRP in just the right place to achieve a dramatic effect. Additionally, our Manhattan medical spa has top-of-the-line equipment to extract the best plasma, making your skin treatment even better. We have extensive experience with the complete menu of Vampire treatments, including the Vampire Facial and Vampire Facial, as well as a comprehensive menu of proven skincare and beauty treatments. Call us at 212-397-011 to schedule a consultation with an Expert in Beauty to find out if the Vampire Breast Lift is right for you. Isn’t it time to bring out that sensual dress you have tucked in the back of your closet?
- The procedure usually takes around an hour. (You can do it during lunchtime!)
- There’s no down time after the lift. (The same day, you can wear that low-cut gown.)
- Effects last between nine and 18 months.
- You might experience minimal discomfort: irritation and itching, swelling, or bruising. This will pass within a few days.
- The Vampire Breast Lift® doesn’t enlarge breast cups to another size. It works to restore natural volume and lift.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising.
- You can reveal a deeper cleavage and smooth out stretch marks.
- It provides lift and restores volume.
- If you have irregularities in breast shape after an implant surgery or in a natural breast have lost roundness, the Vampire Breast Lift is a great option to restore volume in the cleavage area.
- The Vampire Breast Lift increases sensitivity to nipples in patients who have had breast augmentation surgery.
- The Vampire Breast Lift can lift inverted nipples.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!