Vampire Hair Therapy NYC, PRP
Bald doesn’t have to be the new black. In fact, thinning hair can affect the quality of life and self esteem of many men and women. Cell therapy – stem cells, growth factors, and cell multiplication – has innovated the world of medicine and healing.
Using the science behind the Vampire Facelift®, PRP hair therapy activates stem cells. For hair growth, our medical expert, Dr. George, injects PRP into the scalp and, if needed, our medical estheticians follow with a microneedling pen to stimulate the PRP into the hair follicles. Scientists consider Vampire Hair Therapy® the most effective treatment for male pattern baldness, apart from surgery. And though it’s in its initial stages, most men have reacted positively to this hair loss treatment, giving them a new lease on life and the chance to feel younger again.
What to Know
- Our on-site medical doctor will take out the client’s blood and put it in the Magellan TruPRP centrifuge, isolating the platelet rich plasma and growth factors.
- It may take approximately six weeks to see results. Initially, patients will notice thicker hair growth in treated areas.
- Optimum results from PRP hair therapy can be seen at three months.
- Vampire Hair Therapy can be used on its own or in conjunction with a hair transplant procedure. If doing both a transplant and the PRP hair therapy, we recommend doing the PRP therapy a month prior to the transplant.
- The treatment takes less than 90 minutes.
- There is no post treatment downtime.
- PRP Hair Therapy works on patients with thinning, wispy hair.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising.
What to Love
- The treatment is minimally invasive.
- Positive results are seen on most patients.
- There is reduced hair dystrophy.
- Patients don’t experience any negative side effects from PRP hair therapy.
- It’s a natural therapy, one in which the patient isn’t injecting any foreign chemicals into his body.