Ultherapy for chest nyc
Ultherapy Chest Skin Tightening, Breast Lifting and Wrinkle Smoothing in NYC by Smooth Synergy
Ultherapy is FDA approved to reduce wrinkles on the chest and smooth the décollette area. In studies, Ultherapy on the chest area has been shown to lift the breasts by as much as 2cm. Safe, effective skin tightening and lifting of the chest area can be completed in a single one hour Ultherapy session with NO DOWNTIME. Results happen gradually, discreetly, and naturally because Ultherapy works by triggering your skin’s natural collagen production process from within. Chest wrinkles smooth, skin tightens, and breasts become lifted slowly over the next 2-6 months and throughout the year. Results last up to 5 years.
Wrinkled chest skin is one the most noticeable signs of aging. Our décolletage is also one of our most feminine, attractive areas, but wrinkled and sun damaged skin on the chest area can give away or make women look older than their age, depending on the amount of sun exposure, genetics and lifestyle factors.
Our décolleté is exposed constantly, and it shows the tell-tale signs of sun damage and gravity in contrast to our well-maintained faces and neck skin. Women are treating their faces and necks but are noticing the contrast of the signs of aging of their chest. Now we can effectively and safely treat the areas of the chest that are regularly exposed by our plunging necklines.
Even surgery isn't able to create significant and natural looking skin lifting of the chest skin. In fact, breast surgery can make the skin of the chest more wrinkled since it pushes the breasts together, creating vertical wrinkles. In the case of augmentation, more wrinkles are created because the breasts become artificially heavier. In fact, Ultherapy, in synergy with The Vampire Breast Lift®, can lift your breasts, increase your cup size, and improve your overall skin quality NON SURGICALLY and with NO DOWNTIME!
Ultherapy works best for patients with mild to moderate chest wrinkles and laxity, but it can also help patients with more lax crepe-like skin on their chest area. In cases of severe laxity or sun damage on the chest, Ultherapy can be used in synergy with other treatments such as IPL treatments, peels, or The Vampire Breast Lift® for better results depending on coexisting issues such as sun damage or crepe-like textured skin.
At Smooth Synergy, we always consult with our Ultherapy patients before treatment because we want you to get the results they are hoping for. Ultherapy can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments such as the non surgical Vampire Breast Lift®, IPL, and other treatments to target different skin issues.
Our expert and experienced estheticians and medical professionals meet with you in person to address our concerns and recommend the best treatments for your skin to address your concerns. Call (212) 397-0111 to make your appointment for your complimentary consultation with one of our Smooth Synergy beauty professionals today.
What to Know
- Ultherapy is an excellent choice for those wanting to shed years without undergoing cosmetic surgery.
- An Ultherapy treatment session takes between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Your skin might look flushed or swell slightly and feel tender, but these symptoms will subside in a few days.
- Ultherapy results can be seen as soon as two weeks after the first treatment, reaching maximum results six months later.
- Ultherapy is safe, nonsurgical, and there is no post-treatment downtime.
What to Love
- Ultherapy treats deep layers of skin tissue, though doesn’t affect the surface of the skin.
- Ultherapy is a the only non-invasive treatment that is FDA-cleared that actually lifts the skin.
- Repeated treatment is up to your discretion, when you feel the effects of aging and depleted collagen are pulling your skin down again. (Practitioners suggest every couple of years.)
- Ultherapy can help you achieve a more youthful look, from your brow to your chest, with marked results within weeks.