Ultherapy for chest nyc
Do you dare to bare your décolleté?
Smooth Synergy in NYC offers Ultherapy for a décolletage treatment that reveals a younger you.
Does Ultherapy treat wrinkles on the chest? Loose skin, neck wrinkles and crêpey skin on the décolleté?
Many of our clients complain that these stubborn treatment areas aren’t as responsive to creams or other treatments as they would like. Ultherapy chest treatment is different. It goes deep and reconditions the skin, which makes it the answer to treat wrinkles on the chest. The effect of Ultherapy is noticeably smoother, tighter and less crêpey skin on the décolletage.
Revive your décolleté with Ultherapy. Check out our Ultherapy blog or read more about the technology that makes Ultherapy so effective. Or come in for a skincare consultation. Our skincare experts are ready to show you how Ultherapy can work for you. Contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
What to Know
- Ultherapy is an excellent choice for those wanting to shed years without undergoing cosmetic surgery.
- An Ultherapy treatment session takes between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Your skin might look flushed or swell slightly and feel tender, but these symptoms will subside in a few days.
- Ultherapy results can be seen as soon as two weeks after the first treatment, reaching maximum results six months later.
- Ultherapy is safe, nonsurgical, and there is no post-treatment downtime.
What to Love
- Ultherapy treats deep layers of skin tissue, though doesn’t affect the surface of the skin.
- Ultherapy is a the only non-invasive treatment that is FDA-cleared that actually lifts the skin.
- Repeated treatment is up to your discretion, when you feel the effects of aging and depleted collagen are pulling your skin down again. (Practitioners suggest every couple of years.)
- Ultherapy can help you achieve a more youthful look, from your brow to your chest, with marked results within weeks.