Ultherapy for face nyc
Is your face beginning to give away your age?
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa NYC brings you Ultherapy, the Rolls-Royce of treatments to give the skin on your face a tighter look.
How does Ultherapy work on the face?
Ultherapy is often called a non-surgical facelift, because it gets to the same layer of skin, called the SMAS, as plastic surgeons. It reaches this structural support level of the face to stimulate fresh and new collagen growth, which makes it the perfect non-surgical treatment to define cheekbones and lift brows. Ultherapy results on the face can also include: smoothing sagging skin, tightening skin on the face, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, and repairing the skin on the face.
Can Ultherapy work for specific areas, such as under eyes and to lift brows?
Ultherapy is a highly targeted treatment. During the procedure, our expert estheticians have the strategic advantage of being able to see treatment areas on a screen, allowing them to zero in on specific areas of concern on the face. Ultherapy for eyes can provide a subtle improvement to the lower eyelids. A non-surgical brow lift can take years off your face, following Ultherapy.
And did you know that Ultherapy works on other parts of the body besides the face?
Clients report improvements of skin laxity when Ultherapy is used to treat the neck, décolleté, stomach and knees. Find out more about the superior technology behind Ultherapy, or read our blog on Ultherapy. Come into Smooth Synergy for a free consultation with a skincare expert who will find a treatment plan that’s right for you.
What to Know
- Ultherapy is a facelift without surgery.
- Ultherapy treatments take 30 and 90 minutes.
- Ultherapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment. Your skin may look flushed or swell, in rare cases.
- This will subside in a few days.
- Ultherapy results can be seen as soon as two weeks after the first treatment, reaching maximum results six months later.
- There is no post-treatment downtime.
What to Love
- Ultherapy treats deep layers of skin tissue, though doesn’t affect the surface of the skin.
- Ultherapy is a the only non-invasive treatment that is FDA-cleared that actually lifts the skin.
- Repeated treatment is up to your discretion, when you feel the effects of aging and depleted collagen are pulling your skin down again. (Practitioners suggest every couple of years.)
- Ultherapy can help you achieve a more youthful look, from your brow to your chest, with marked results within weeks.