Ultherapy for face nyc
Ultherapy Non-surgical Facelift by Smooth Synergy NYC
Ultherapy is a revolutionary, non-surgical facelift alternative. Ultherapy is the first ever FDA approved, non-invasive skin lifting device for use on areas of the face such as brows, jowls, eyes as well as various areas of the body by stimulating neocollagenesis and elastin remodeling by heating of the dermis in targeted area. Ultherapy has NO DOWNTIME because it bypasses the epidermis while treating skin laxity of the face through subdermal tissue coagulation.
Ultherapy has been scientifically proven to significantly lift, tighten and smooth wrinkles on the face non-surgically in just a single, one-hour procedure, with no downtime. At the end of one study 82.1% of the subjects had qualitative, significant improvement, and 75.0% saw improvement in their face and/or neck as early as day 90. For the ideal candidates with mild to moderate skin laxity, the average amount of lift was exceptional, at 45.2 mm.
Unlike traditional surgical facelifts, Ultherapy lifts and tightens skin naturally, with no scarring and no recuperation time. Results look natural because Ultherapy works by targeting ultrasound waves into specific areas to trigger your body’s ability to produce collagen naturally. You will see your facial skin look more lifted and rejuvenated gradually, most noticeably between 2-6 months after treatment , and continuously over the next year. Ultherapy facelift results can last up to 5 years.
At Smooth Synergy, we believe that patients can avoid cosmetic surgery on the face and body through medically proven next generation non-surgical skin treatments. At your consultation, your Smooth Synergy practitioner will evaluate your facial skin and may recommend other non-surgical options to be used alone or in synergy with Ultherapy for optimal facial rejuvenation results. The Vampire Facial®, The Vampire Facelift®, IPL Photofacials, Endermolift®, Squoom®, Microcurrent Facelift, Microneedling, Botox, Dysort, Xeomin, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, or Kybella are effective alternatives unless you need skin lifting from deep within the SMAS musculature of the face. Ultherapy is distinctively different from other non invasive beauty treatments because it actually lifts the musculature from within the SMAS (subcutaneous musculoaponeurotic system) layer as it tones and tightens skin on the face. Only Ultherapy can lift and improve skin texture on the face by using patented DeepSee technology that allows the practitioner to visualize deep beneath the skin’s surface during treatment. And use the feedback from the image on-screen to deliver precise amounts of energy that reach deep into the SMAS skin layers of the face at 3 different depths.
At Smooth Synergy we always meet with you before your Ultherapy treatment so that we can examine your facial skin and have a conversation with you about your concerns so that our expert practitioners can tell whether Ultherapy and/or other treatments will best achieve the results you are hoping for. Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation at (212) 397-0111.
What to Know
- Ultherapy is a facelift without surgery.
- Ultherapy treatments take 30 and 90 minutes.
- Ultherapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment. Your skin may look flushed or swell, in rare cases.
- This will subside in a few days.
- Ultherapy results can be seen as soon as two weeks after the first treatment, reaching maximum results six months later.
- There is no post-treatment downtime.
What to Love
- Ultherapy treats deep layers of skin tissue, though doesn’t affect the surface of the skin.
- Ultherapy is a the only non-invasive treatment that is FDA-cleared that actually lifts the skin.
- Repeated treatment is up to your discretion, when you feel the effects of aging and depleted collagen are pulling your skin down again. (Practitioners suggest every couple of years.)
- Ultherapy can help you achieve a more youthful look, from your brow to your chest, with marked results within weeks.