Ultherapy for neck NYC
Is sagging skin under your neck adding years to your look?
Ditch the double chin with Ultherapy, a non-invasive procedure offered at Smooth Synergy Medical Spa in NYC.
Does Ultherapy work on the neck and tighten skin under the chin?
You might think that tightening loose skin on the neck requires cosmetic surgery. But did you know that Ultherapy gets to the same foundational layer of skin and offers a similar benefit to the chin and neck as surgical options? It’s a powerful tool to reinvigorate from within, help erase extra skin on the neck and firm skin under the chin.
Turn back the clock on your profile with Ultherapy. Find more information about why Ultherapy technology is so powerful, read our blog about Ultherapy or visit our Kybella page for another treatment option for the neck that can complement Ultherapy by reducing unwanted fat under the chin. A skincare consultant is ready to discuss these and other treatment options with you, as well as the many benefits of Ultherapy. Contact us to find out more.
What to Know
- Ultherapy is an excellent choice if you’re not ready for cosmetic surgery.
- An Ultherapy treatment session takes between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Your skin might look flushed or swell slightly and feel tender, but these symptoms will subside in a few days.
- Ultherapy results can be seen as soon as two weeks after the first treatment, reaching maximum results six months later.
- Ultherapy is safe, nonsurgical, and there is no post-treatment downtime.
What to Love
- Ultherapy treats deep layers of skin tissue, though doesn’t affect the surface of the skin.
- Ultherapy is a the only non-invasive treatment that is FDA-cleared that actually lifts the skin.
- Repeated treatment is up to your discretion, when you feel the effects of aging and depleted collagen are pulling your skin down again. (Practitioners suggest every couple of years.)
- Ultherapy can help you achieve a more youthful look, from your brow to your chest, with marked results within weeks.