Female Incontinence NYC
Nearly 17 million American women suffer from incontinence. Because of pregnancy, childbirth, aging, and the way the female urinary tract is built, it’s a problem much more common in women than men. Though it may not be a life-threatening issue, it prevents us from enjoying our lives to their fullest potential. Mild urinary stress incontinence becomes an issue when we leak urine if we laugh, sneeze, cough, exercise or even during intercourse. Female incontinence steals away our joy and freedom; we become too concerned, worried, embarrassed and anxious about our bodies to enjoy our lives.
The Femilift™ and the O-Shot® both treat urinary continence in women, helping them once again discover a life without worry. No more thinking about accidental urine leaks during everyday life or during intercourse!
The Femilift is a pain-free procedure that has revolutionized the way we think about vaginal rejuvenation. Femilift’s specially designed, single-use sterile laser probe sends pixels of light into the vaginal walls. These pixels are absorbed into the vaginal skin, inducing natural formation of collagen. The result is complete vaginal remodeling and tightening of vagina walls with enhanced elasticity, decreasing mild urinary stress incontinence.
Dr. Runels, who invented the very successful Vampire FaceLift ®, pioneered the O-Shot® (orgasm shot) by applying his PRP technique to the vagina walls. With the O-Shot®, tissues are regenerated on the vaginal walls. Women who suffer from urinary incontinence are ideal candidates for this procedure, which also helps improve natural lubrication and increases the quality and duration of orgasms.
Female incontinence can now be treated by these revolutionary procedures, giving you the joy back to your life. Come in for an appointment with our in-house MD to find out which procedure is best for you. Smooth Synergy Medical Spa can help you reclaim your life!
What to Know
- The Femi-Lift procedure takes about five to ten minutes, and there is no post treatment downtime. You can go straight to work.
- Femi Lift requires three treatments from four to six weeks apart, depending on individual needs.
- Our physician has undergone special training with Dr. Runels to offer The O-Shot ®
- The entire procedure takes approximately 40 minutes.
- There is no post-procedure recovery time necessary.
What to Love
- Decreased female urinary incontinence
- Improved lubrication
- Reduced pain during intercourse
- Increased frequency and length of orgasms
- Tightened vaginal skin (vulva)