Aqua Gold Facial Treatment, NYC
Aqua Gold Facial: Customized Microneedling for Superior Skin Rejunvenation
The Aqua Gold Facial is quickly taking on mythic proportions in the skincare world. Can anyone say “Met Gala” and “Kim Kardashian”? And, truly, what’s not to love? This innovative approach to microneedling delivers deeply nourishing serums to the skin quickly, effectively and gently. What’s more its ingredients are customized to meet your specific skincare concerns. So get set to step up your facial game with the Aqua Gold Facial, NYC!
Benefits of Aqua Gold Facial
- Pain-free with no downtime
- Superior ability to penetrate customized serums
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens out skin tone and texture
- Diminishes oil production
- Clears acneic skin
- Achieves tighter, plumper, more radiant skin
- Restores a youthful appearance to the face
An Aqua Gold Facial Treatment, also known as the Liquid Gold Facial, Botox Facial or Gold-Tip Facial, takes advantage of an innovative micro-channel delivery system to penetrate a custom cocktail of skin-rejuvenating serums under the skin. It offers many clinical advantages including:
- Needles that are thinner than a human hair to assure pain-free application, minimal discomfort and maximum patient comfort;
- Tiny punctures in the skin (called “microinjections”) at a uniform depth of 0.6 millimeters to encourage a more efficient penetration of product to the dermis;
- Hollow needles that hold product in a tiny reservoir to promote superior product delivery;
- The ability to customize ingredients to meet the unique needs of all skin types;
- The capacity to reach areas with thinner skin that are typically harder to treat, such as under the eyes or lip area;
- Quick recovery from treatment due to superficial nature of micro-channeling;
- The preferred treatment for clients afraid of needles or not quite ready for injection of product.
What makes Aqua Gold so unique is that there’s no one single formula that’s right for everyone. A cocktail of product is strategically blended to meet the individual skincare needs of each client. A customized serum of ingredients can include:
- Antioxidant-rich vitamins to brighten and impart a healthy glow to skin
- Botox to tighten skin, reduce redness, physically shrink pore size and diminish oil production
- Hyaluronic acid fillers to hydrate the skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP to repair skin imperfections and restore radiant skin
The hand-held, micro-channeling device contains 20 needles, which are finer in width than a human hair. Each surgical-grade, stainless steel needle is plated in 24-karat gold, in order to reduce the chance of both skin irritation and allergic reaction.
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes between 30-45 minutes (please note: If Platelet-Rich Plasma is an included ingredient, additional time is needed for blood draw and platelet extraction).
- First, the esthetician will cleanse the skin with medical-grade ingredients to remove surface dirt and debris.
- Next, she will exfoliate to remove dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and create a smooth palette for the skin to receive the skin-rejuvenating serums.
- Then, she will use the Aqua Gold hand-held wand to create tiny microchannels in the skin, in order to send micro-droplets of serum under the skin.
- She will follow with a mask to soothe the skin.
- And, finally, cryo globes are placed on the face to cool, soothe and reduce any redness or irritation.
You can have an Aqua Gold microinfusion as often as once a month, although patients typically come in 3-4 times a year to maintain results.
Aqua Gold has amazing restorative and nourishing benefits for the skin. You will see instantly tighter, firmer and more radiant skin, as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. After about a week, your skin will have a more even tone and texture, and skin will appear more youthful. Additionally, balance will be brought back to acne prone-skin and dry skin will appear deeply hydrated. Your skin will continue to transform over a 3-6 month period.
Botox can be an integral part of the cocktail of ingredients included in an Aqua Gold treatment, often called Micro-Botox. The difference between Botox injections and Micro-Botox has to do with both the amount of product used, as well as how the product is delivered. In essence, the same product is used in different amounts and different ways to create different results for the skin. Specifically,
Botox Injections: A syringe of product is injected into the muscle to temporarily block nerve impulses. As a result, Botox works by weakening the contraction of the muscles, which can soften, reduce or eliminate the lines, wrinkles and furrows in the skin caused by aging.
Microinfusions of Botox: During Aqua Gold treatment, Botox is highly diluted into a solution of skin-repairing ingredients. Then, the solution containing the microdroplets of Botox is injected at the superficial layers of the skin at a consistent depth over a large surface area. As a result, microinfusions of Botox leave the muscle entirely intact without blocking nerve impulses, in order to impart a natural-looking appearance. Benefits include: reducing pore size, minimizing fine lines, evening out skin tone, diminishing oil production and helping with acne.
An Aqua Gold treatment is typically considered pain-free and anesthetic is not required. The reason that the treatment is generally easily tolerated is that the microinfusions occur at a superficial level of the skin over a large surface area. This fact makes Aqua Gold a particularly good treatment for clients who typically steer clear of or afraid of treatments involving needles.
Aqua Gold downtime is minimal. Skin will appear slightly pink immediately following Aqua Gold treatment, which usually dissipates within a half an hour. The reason is that the microchannels created by the treatment typically close up within an hour.
Following treatment, avoid the use of makeup for 24 hours and be sure to keep skin moisturized and covered in sunscreen, as needed.
Yes! The Aqua Gold Facial creates less injury to the skin than other minimally invasive procedures for several reasons, including:
- A finer needle size
- Gold-tipped, stainless steel needles that assure less chance of irritation or allergic reaction
- Needles that do not reach the deeper layers of the skin
- Microchannels that close up within the hour
Because Aqua Gold is pain-free and customizable, it’s ideal for all skin types and skin tones. Specifically, if you are squeamish about needles, Aqua Gold is particularly suited for you. Likewise, if for any reason you are not a candidate for certain noninvasive skincare treatments, perhaps due to skin tone or because you have extremely sensitive skin, an Aqua Gold facial is a great choice to need your skin needs.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa opened in 2002, as the first cosmedical spa in New York City. With over 15 years in the med spa business, we have the experience to know what’s a fad in the field of non-invasive cosmetic aesthetics and what’s truly a cutting-edge advance in skincare. We consider the Aqua Gold Facial to be one such example of a groudbreaking innovation in the industry, and are pleased to offer it as part of our comprehensive menu of treatments. Please call us at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty about why the Aqua Gold Facial might be right for you for your particular skincare concern/s.
- The Aqual Gold Facial is a quick and effective procedure that takes between 30-45 minutes.
- Achieves pain-free results with an innovate microchanneling system that delivers skin-rejuvenating serums under the skin.
- Fully customizable to meet the individual skincare needs of each client.
- Offers deeply hydrated, nourished and radiant skin instantly, which will continue to transform over the next 3-6 months.
- Optimal results are usually maintained with a schedule of 3-4 treatments a year.
- Finally, a truly effective nonivasive cosmetic procedure that’s remarkably pain-free.
- A cocktail of tailored ingredients delivers superior results deep within the skin.
- Instantly tighter, firmer and more radiant skin, as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- After about a week, your skin will have a more even tone and texture, and skin will appear more youthful. Additionally, balance will be brought back to acne prone-skin and dry skin will appear deeply hydrated.
- Long lasting results for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results