Laser Enhanced O-Shot (LEO) Vaginal Rejuvenation
Laser Enhanced O-Shot (LEO): Providing Improved Sexual Health
The FemiLift Laser and O-Shot are ground-breaking, minimally-invasive treatments to restore pelvic and sexual functioning in women. Put them together and you get the ultimate in vaginal rejuvenation. LEO or Laser Enhanced O-Shot combines the rejuvenating power of Platelet-Rich Plasma (O-Shot) and the strenghtening ability of the FemiLift. It’s time to restore your sexual confidence, NYC!
Benefits of the Laser Enhanced O-Shot (LEO) for Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Quick and pain-free
- Long-lasting results
- No surgery
- Can tighten vaginal walls, increase lubrication and enhance sensitivity
- Can provide relief from stress urinary incontinence
- For women of all ages
The FemiLift Fractional CO2 Laser is a pain-free procedure that has revolutionized the way we think about vaginal rejuvenation, as well as how to control urinary stress incontinence. Femilift’s specially designed, single-use sterile laser probe sends pixels of light into the vaginal walls. These pixels are absorbed into the vaginal skin, inducing natural formation of collagen. Results can include complete vaginal remodeling and tightening of vagina walls with enhanced elasticity.
Dr. Charles Runels, who invented the very successful Vampire FaceLift, pioneered the O-Shot (Orgasm Shot) by applying his PRP technique to the vagina walls. During an O-Shot Procedure, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is extracted from the blood. This growth factor is present in the blood to heal wounds and repair the skin. By using a PRP blood injection in the vagina, stem cell growth is encouraged and tissues are regenerated on the vaginal walls.
After treatment, stem cells and tissues begin to grow and regenerate, which increases tissue rejuvenation and blood flow in the vaginal walls and the clitoris. It is possible to notice results anywhere from immediately to several weeks after the procedure. Results can include better sexual functioning, a younger appearance, increased sexual arousal, as well as relief from stress incontinence. The effect can last for up to a year or longer, but will vary from person to person.
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa has long been at the forefront of minimally-invasive and highly effective sexual rejuvenation therapies for both men and women. We have performed the Laser Enhanced O-Shot on hundreds of women as part of our comprehensive menu of treatments to improve sexual and pelvic health. Call us at 212-397-0111 to schedule a consultation. One of our experts is here to listen to your concerns and make a treatment plan that are right for you.
- LEO is a simple and effective 45 minute procedure.
- Combines the
- Gentle thermal effect of the FemiLift CO 2 laser, and
- The healing power of the Platelet-Rich Plasma in the O Shot.
- Amplifies and rejuvenates vaginal tissue.
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Results achieved after three treatments scheduled four to six weeks apart.
- Improves urinary and/or sexual functioning immediately to several weeks following treatment.
- Yearly maintenance assures long-lasting results.
- Minimally-invasive alternative to surgery for restoring sexual and pelvic health.
- LEO is highly effective at:
- Tightening vaginal walls without impacting penetration,
- Increasing lubrication,
- Enhances sensitivity,
- Providing greater sexual pleasure and better orgasms.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- Relieves stress urinary incontinence.
- Our highly-skilled Medical Director, George Liakeas, MD received training from the creator of the O Shot and is one of a select few physicians officially certified to teach other providers to perform the O Shot.
- So choose the doctor who trains the doctors for superior results!
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Pro Nox: For Comfort During Treatment
Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery System
- Fast Acting
- Patient Controlled
- Quick Recovery
Forget nerves. Focus on results!