Pro Nox Nitrous Oxide Delivery System
Pro Nox: An Innovative Delivery System for Nitrous Oxide to Calm and Soothe
Are you nervous about Botox injections? Anxious that microneedling will hurt? Is fear keeping you from reaching your beauty goals? The Pro Nox Nitrous Oxide Delivery System is the answer for many people looking to assure a more comfortable treatment. So forget nerves and focus on results! Here’s more on Pro Nox for cosmetic, aesthetic treatment:
Benefits of Pro Nox
- FDA cleared
- Patient-controlled delivery system
- Safe and effective
- Fast acting
- Increased comfort level
- Decreased anxiety
- Short recovery time
What is Pro Nox? What is Nitrous Oxide?
Pro Nox is an innovative analgesia delivery system for nitrous oxide, in which patients are in control of how much is administered during treatment. It differs in composition from the nitrous oxide we traditionally associate with routine, restorative and cosmetic dental visits and dental surgery. Often called “laughing gas”, the dentist offers a 70/30 mix of nitrous oxide and oxygen. On the other hand, Pronox delivers a 50/50 mix of nitrous oxide and oxygen, providing patients with the calming effect of nitrous oxide for cosmetic aesthetic procedures as well.
How Does Pro Nox Work? Is Nitrous Oxide Effective?
Pro Nox is a combination of 50% nitrous oxide and 50% oxygen that is inhaled into the lungs through a patient-controlled breathing apparatus. The nitrous oxide has a calming effect on the central nervous system, providing patients with comfort during noninvasive procedures.
What Will Pro Nox Nitrous Oxide Feel Like During Cosmetic Procedures?
The nitrous oxide in Pro Nox provides a calming benefit within twenty seconds of inhalation, while the oxygen assures you are breathing comfortably. It’s important to note that Pro Nox does not put you to sleep. Rather, it slows down the central nervous system. As a result, you will feel more relaxed and less aware, while remaining responsive to your surroundings. This provides several advantages during cosmetic treatment, including:
- A reduction of anxiety and increase of comfort
- An enhancement of the analgesic properties of other pain medication
- A state that’s alert enough to allow continued feedback from you, so staff can monitor and manage comfort levels throughout treatment
Pro Nox Benefits: What Procedures Does Pro Nox Work For?
Nitrous oxide has wide clinical applications and has been used for dentistry, stem-cell therapy, childbirth, as well as plastic surgery, including breast augmentation, liposuction and tummy tuck surgery. The use of Pro Nox for noninvasive cosmetic procedures include:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy, including Vampire Facial, Vampire Facelift, Vampire Hair Therapy, Vampire BreastLift, Vampire Wing Lift, The O Shot, The P Shot and Microneedling with PRP
- Cosmetic Fillers, including Kybella, Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero
- Cosmetic Injectables, including Botox, Dysport and Xeomin
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening
- PDO Threads
- Fractional Lasers
Pro Nox Contraindications: Does Pro Nox Have Side Effects?
The calming effects of nitrous oxide occur quickly and dissipate after roughly five minutes. Such a fast mechanism of action combined with a quick recovery provides patients with many benefits, including:
- No need to arrive to appointments early
- No supervision required before and after treatment
- A quick return to normal activity following treatment
- No special transportation required to and from treatment
Negative side effects are rare; however, a small number of people experience nausea or vomiting, headache, sweating, shivering or sleepiness. Speak with your doctor if you are pregnant or have a pulmonary condition, including asthma or COPD.
Pro Nox Risks: Is Pro Nox Safe?
Nitrous oxide has a long history of providing safe and effective sedation in clinical settings, especially when compared to Class IV sedatives. Specifically, the Pro Nox delivery system provides internal safety mechanisms, including a one-way delivery valve to reduce risk or infection, as well as a monitoring system with an automatic shut-off mechanism should levels of nitrous oxide or oxygen become too low.
Where To Get Pro Nox Near Me? What Pro Nox Providers are in NYC?
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa has always been committed to providing superior aesthetic results, while providing maximum comfort to our clients in New York City. Pro Nox is another tool that allows us to reach these goals. Call us at 212-397-011 to speak with an Expert in Beauty about Pro Nox as an adjunct therapy to our comprehensive menu of skincare and beauty treatments.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!