Hand Peel Treatments
Hand Peels NYC: Turn Back the Clock and Rejuvenate the Skin on Your Hands
Strip away impurities and clarify your skin with our Hand Peel treatments.
A Hand Peel can help lessen the appearance of blemishes, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Some of the benefits of hand peels are: exfoliation of dead skin cells, smoothing and purification of the skin, and rejuvenation of dull, lifeless skin.
It takes just a short treatment at our Manhattan spa to erase years of time, returning that youthful glow to your hands.
- A Chemical Peel uses a chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
- Chemical Peels, which can be done on the face, neck or hands, work by taking advantage of a natural biological process that is constantly at work in our bodies.
- They can be used to:
- Reduce redness caused by Rosacea.
- Reduce fine lines on your neck and chest.
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging – most commonly found on our chests.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills.
- Reduce acne scars.
- Your new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin that has been peeled away. Your hands look young again!
- Along with an improved look and feel of your skin, areas of sun damaged skin will improve after each treatment!
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!