Men’s Facial Treatments NYC
Smooth Synergy NYC: Skincare for Men
Do men and women have skin that’s created equal? For the most part, the answer is yes. It’s true that your skincare regime, your lifestyle choices (think sunscreen and diet) and your genes play a bigger part in the health and well being of your skin than if you’re a man or a woman. However, there are some key differences between the sexes, which is why we’ve designed a Smooth Synergy Signature Man’s Facial: Smooth Skin for Tough Guys Facial.
Benefits of a Facial for Men
- Formulated for a man’s unique skincare needs
- Targets specific skincare concerns, such as acne or shaving irritation
- Exfoliates tough skin to reveal smooth, healthy skin
- Includes a relaxing scalp massage
- Customized to meet individual treatment goals
- Offers expert advice from a professional esthetician on skincare maintenance
Our Smooth Skin for Tough Guys Facial is fully customizable to meet a man’s individual skincare needs. A professional esthetician will listen to your skincare concerns, analyze your skin type and make product and treatment recommendations to provide you with a facial that’s just right for you.
She will start by giving your skin a thorough cleansing to clear the skin of dirt, debris and oil. The cleansing is followed by a deep exfoliation treatment to remove dead skin cells and reveal the healthy skin underneath. Then, she will gently perform any extractions necessary, and finish the facial with a soothing mask. Our man’s facial also includes a rejuvenating scalp massage. The entire facial takes around 60 minutes.
A facial every 4-6 weeks is a great way to maintain your skin and keep it clean, clear and toned. However the frequency of facial treatments depends on your skin type. For example, if you have oily, acneic or congested skin, you may need to schedule a facial more often to focus on extractions or to soothe inflamed skin.
We’ve designed our Smooth Skin for Tough Guys Facial for the unique skincare needs of a man. In general, men have skin that:
- Is Thicker and Tougher: Generally speaking, it’s 25% thicker than women’s. It’s thought to be due to higher Testosterone levels.
- Is More Oily: The secretion of the hormone, Androgen, makes men more prone to oily skin and lifelong issues with acne.
- Has Larger Pores: Pore size also contribute to long-lasting acne issues, particularly blackheads and whiteheads.
- Has More Facial Hair: Shaving can cause skin irritation including, red rashes, ingrown hairs, razor bumps and itchy skin.
Our licensed estheticians are trained and experienced in taking all of these issues into consideration during your facial treatment. Of course, it’s also worth noting that skin is as different as each individual. Your esthetician will also offer professional advice about which skincare products and cosmetic treatments are right for your particular skin.
Immediately following a facial, the skin will be deeply hydrated and blood flow to the face will be increased, restoring healthy color. After a month or so, this process will impact cellular regeneration, which will help the skin look younger, smoother and more robust. In addition, any specific concerns, such as ingrown hairs or blackheads, will be treated during a facial. Additional facial treatments may be required to bring issues like these under control.
Our professional estheticians will give you guidance on an at-home skincare regime to maintain your facial results, as well as help you schedule your next facial and any other treatments that might be beneficial to the skin. In-depth education is part of every treatment at Smooth Synergy and is designed to take the guesswork out of skincare and choosing product. You’ll not only leave with smooth and clear skin, but with a better understanding of your skin type and how to care for your skin.
Other treatments that our male clients find particularly appealing are: Laser Hair Removal, Hair Therapies, Sexual Rejuvenation and deep exfoliation treatments like Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peels.
- Designed to meet the unique needs of a man’s skin.
- Our Men’s facial includes a cleansing with gentle ingredients to clear the skin of dirt, oil and debis.
- We follow with a deep exfoliation treatment to remove dead skin cells.
- Next, any extractions necessary are performed with high-frequency to minimize inflammation and oxygenate the skin.
- Finally, a soothing mask is applied to calm the skin.
- Our Men’s Facial comes with in-depth education, taking the guesswork out of choosing products and treatments.
- For best skin results, come in every six weeks, or every three to four weeks for more problematic skin.
- All of our Facial Treatments offer deep cleansing, nourishing and moisturizing benefits for your face.
- Our licensed estheticians offer the perfect synergy of innovative ingredients and masterful techniques to provide you with clean, clear and smooth skin.
- Our Men’s Facial is formulated for a man’s unique skincare needs, including:
- Targeting specific skincare concerns, such as acne or shaving irritation,
- Exfoliating tough skin to reveal smooth, healthy skin.
- Is customized to meet individual treatment goals.
- Includes expert advice from a professional esthetician on skincare maintenance.
- Is finished with a relaxing scalp massage.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results