Oxygen Treatments: New York's Favorite Revitalizing, Skin Smoothing Splurge to Wash Away City Wear
Take a deep breath – your skin will thank you! An Oxygen Treatment naturally boosts collagen and elastin production, repairing skin at the cellular level. The results are firmer, smoother looking skin. So in the bustle of New York City life, take time to breathe, and escape to our Manhattan spa for an hour of skin-restoring pampering. Your skin….and soul…will thank you.
Benefits of Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Safe, effective, non-invasive
- Soothes and relaxes
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Firms and plumps the skin
What is an Oxygen Treatment?
An Oxygen Treatment uses a stream of pressurized oxygen on the face for a soothing, relaxing experience that also nourish and hydrates the skin. This skin-restoring treatment is known for its powerful ability to heal the skin at the cellular level.
How Does Oxygen Facial Treatment Work?
An Oxygen treatment is actually quite simple. It takes about 30-60 minutes. We start with a cleansing with medical grade ingredients to remove any impurities from the surface of the skin. Then, atomized serums containing hyaluronic acids are sprayed onto the skin with a stream of pressurized oxygen. The small molecule size, along with the pressure of the oxygen, creates deep penetration of serums under the surface of the skin to instantly nourish and hydrate the skin. We finish with an oxygen mask, which will further infuse oxygen into the skin.
What Oxygen Facial Results Can I Expect?
The immediate results of an oxygen treatment are a replenishment of the levels of oxygen and moisture in the skin, which imparts an overall healthy glow. The increase in oxygen will continue working to detox the skin, promote collagen production and cellular turnover after the treatment is completed. These strong regenerative processes will result in a plumpness and firming of the skin.
How Often to Get an Oxygen Treatment?
We recommend a series of 6-8 sessions to maintain overall skin renewal; however, a single treatment offers skin-nourishing and restoring benefit.
Am I a Good Candidate for an Oxygen Treatment?
An oxygen treatment is considered one of the safest, gentlest treatments around. It’s completely noninvasive and pain free. It’s good for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Where to Get an Oxygen Facial Treatment Near Me? Why Choose Smooth Synergy NYC?
Oxygen treatments have become the newly recognized skin care that are essential for silky, smooth skin. And this is one of the best spa and skin care treatments to revitalize and moisturize skin for tired city dwellers like you. At Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa, we offer a comprehensive menu of treatments, including an Oxygen Facial Treatment, to address a whole host of skincare needs and concerns. Call us at 212-397-0111 to schedule a consultation with an Expert in Beauty to find out what might be right for you.
- This relaxing facial includes a nourishing mask with an oxygen solution to balance and replenish the skin’s moisture.
- A thorough cleansing and exfoliation prepare the skin to receive the collagen.
- An oxygen facial delivers a mixture of pure oxygen at a high pressure, and anti-aging serum through an airbrush to the face.
- Prior to the facial, a thorough cleansing and exfoliation is applied to prepare the skin to receive the solution.
- The Oxygen treatment will give you flawless, smoother looking skin!
- Oxygen Facials help makeup application because it gives the skin a smooth and moisturized surface.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!