IPL, Photofacial, Anti-Aging Hand Treatments
Let us use light treatments to erase signs of sun spots, and aging on your hands!
IPL Photorejuvenation (IPL Photofacial) is a non-invasive treatment that uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to diminish wrinkles and other signs of aging from your hands. The IPL erases years from your skin.
Photofacials can reduce fine lines, red blemishes, broken blood vessels and general sun damage and age spots. A typical treatment includes four to six sessions. Our Manhattan spa keeps your hands looking young with the best NYC spa treatments on the market.
- The high intensity pulses of broadband light are non-ablative, meaning they do not damage the surface of the skin.
- Patients with rosacea, red flushed faces and those with blood vessels, capillaries or sun spots are great candidates for the IPL ant-aging hand treatments.
- IPL can restore your youthful look from sun damaged skin
- IPL can reduce redness, lessen the appearance of pigmented spots and sun damaged skin on your hands.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!