Neck and Chest IPL, Photofacial Treatments
Photofacial IPL NYC: Light Waves Penetrate Multiple Layers of Skin to Permanently Reduce and Remove Sun Spots and Signs of Aging
IPL Photorejuvenation (IPL Photofacial) is a non-invasive treatment that uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to erase the signs of aging from your neck and chest, as well as years from your skin.
A typical treatment includes four to six sessions. Photofacials can reduce fine lines, red blemishes, broken blood vessels and general sun damage and age spots. With a photofacial, you’ll see your skin smooth and tighten. Our Manhattan spa keeps your neck, and décolletage looking young with the best NYC spa treatments on the market.
- The high intensity pulses of broadband light are non-ablative, meaning they do not damage the surface of the skin.
- Patients with rosacea, red flushed skin and those with blood vessels, capillaries or sun spots are great candidates for the IPL anti-aging treatments.
- IPL can restore your youthful look from sun damaged skin.
- IPL can reduce redness, lessen the appearance of pigmented spots and sun damaged skin.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!