Rosacea Calming Facial Treatments
Rosacea Calming Facial NYC: Calm Skin and Relieve Redness
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin problem that causes facial redness. Though there’s no cure, there are ways to treat it. At our NYC spa, we have come up with the best facial treatment for rosacea.
A calming serum and anti-redness cream are infused with our Sqoom clinical device to help heal and relieve skin redness. A great choice for sensitive skin types.
Our Skin-Calming Facial takes advantage of the power of Sqoom to heal the skin.
Using ultrasound and magnetic field ionization, the Sqoom device opens up pathways in the skin for a cocktail of healing serums to penetrate deep within the skin.
This process provides the skin with oxygen, increases blood circulation and promotes collagen growth.
Includes a gentle cleansing to leave skin feeling fresh and toned, as well as extractions with high-frequency to minimize inflammation and oxygenate the skin.
A specialty soothing mask finishes this facial.
It’s a great choice to reduce redness, soothe inflamed skin and to restore the skin’s natural lipid barrier.
- Reveals healthier, more hydrated and nourished skin.
Includes neck, décolleté and hand massage.
- For best skin results, have a facial treatment every six weeks, or every three to four weeks to resolve more challenging skin concerns.
- All of our Facial Treatments deep cleanse, nourish and moisturize, delivering visible benefits for the faces of both men and women.
Our licensed estheticians offer the perfect synergy of innovative ingredients and masterful techniques to provide you with radiant skin.
- They are highly skilled and have extensive knowledge about all skin types and tones.
- They have the ability to tailor facial ingredients to meet the needs of your particular skin.
- You’ll leave with a better understanding of how to care for your skin and the best product for your skin type.
- After an hour plus of luxuriating in our NYC spa, you’ll feel like a new you.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results