Leg Veins Treatment
Sclerotherapy NYC: Proven, Effective, Non-Surgical Therapy to Reduce the Appearance of Lower Body Spider and Varicose Veins
Spider and varicose leg veins are common because of age, genetics and pregnancies. Despite your worries, they are common and happen to most people! Sclerotherapy is a popular method for eliminating varicose and spider veins, as they’re uncomfortable and give the appearance of being unhealthy.
Smooth Synergy medical spa offers the best NYC spa treatments. Our in-house expert MD injector performs this non-surgical varicose vein removal procedure for leg veins. Removal is achieved by using an injection that fades the treated vessel over a period of several weeks to several months. The treated leg veins are eventually absorbed by the body and disappears completely.
- Sclerotherapy works with the use of a chemical sclerosant that is injected into the vein to seal off and shut down the unneeded spider vein.
- The average number of treatments vary depending on the extent of the veins, but each individual vein usually requires one to three treatments.
- Although most people who use Sclerotherapy to rid themselves of the unwanted spider veins, in some patients, veins can actually cause uncomfortable aching and pain. Sclerotherapy works to relieve these symptoms.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!