Sqoom NYC: Tighten and Smooth Your Skin with the Newest, Cutting-Edge Technology — Only Available at Smooth Synergy
Ready for the revolutionary skin rejuvenation system that Europeans have been using for years? Smooth Synergy NYC Spa is the first and only US spa to use Sqoom technology. Sqoom produces one million soft vibrations per second to deeply penetrate highly developed active gels and regenerate the skin from within. The result is revitalized, healthy, and tightened skin that looks and feels great.
Benefits of Sqoom Facial Treatment
- Safe, effective, non-invasive
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Firms and plumps the skin
- Works on all skin tones and types, including sensitive skin
What is a Sqoom Treatment?
Sqoom combines ultrasound magnetic field ionization, vibration and blue light to gently yet powerfully massage both the epidermis and dermis. One million ultrasound vibrations per second allow the ionisation energy to open up pathways in the skin for a cocktail of rejuvenating gels to penetrate deeply under the skin. This process provides the skin with oxygen, increases blood circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and promotes collagen growth.
Does Sqoom Work?
Sqoom is a highly effective treatment to heal and restore the skin. Clients have the option of a range of revitalizing serums to personalize treatment for individual skin concerns, in order to achieve best results. For example, while Sqoom is proven for general skin rejuvenation, it also has therapeutic abilities to target specific skin conditions, such as rosacea, burns, as well as for diminishing pain.
How Does Sqoom Facial Treatment Work?
The procedure is actually quite simple. A treatment takes anywhere from 20-30 minutes. The restorative gel is applied to a hand-held machine with a square transducer. The machine is applied to the face and the gel is massaged into the skin. One million ultrasound vibrations per second open up pathways in the skin allowing the gel to penetrate deeply under the skin. Five different programs are available, with different gels to target specific skincare concerns.
What Sqoom Facial Results Can I Expect?
Immediately after a Sqoom treatment, your skin will feel more nourished and radiant. After several months, you will see the full restorative benefit of the treatment.
What is the Recovery Time / Downtime Following Sqoom?
The treatment does not use needles or heat, so it has no downtime and you can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
Sqoom Side Effects: Is Sqoom Safe? Does Sqoom Hurt?
Sqoom is a noninvasive, so it’s considered safe and pain-free.
How Often to Get a Sqoom Treatment?
Initially, one to two times a week works to rejuvenate the skin. After a month or so, you and your esthetician can reevaluate this schedule and determine a treatment plan to maintain results.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Sqoom Treatment?
Sqoom is proven effective on damaged, sensitive skin and is appropriate for all skin types and tones.
Where to Get a Sqoom Facial Treatment Near Me? Why Choose Smooth Synergy Medical Spa?
We offer a comprehensive menu of treatments, including a Sqoom Facial Treatment. The best way to see the results from this exclusive, NYC skin care technology is to come in to our Manhattan spa and experience this treatment for yourself. Call Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa NYC at 212-397-0111 to speak with an Expert in Beauty to find out how Sqoom will address your skincare concerns. And revitalize your skin!
- What sets SQOOM apart from other procedures is that it can penetrate deeper in your skin, regenerating skin and reducing wrinkles by generating one million soft vibrations per second.
- SQOOM combines ultrasound with high value gels, which penetrate the upper layer of the skin while stimulating the self-production of collagen.
- SQOOM penetrates deeply into the skin, resulting in a profound regenerative effect.
- In addition to its beauty benefits, SQOOM can be used to help those with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other joint problems.
- Different gels have been developed for specific skin problems and sensitive skin.
- The deep hydration from SQOOM treatments can erase the effects of aging on damaged skin and also increase elasticity.
- SQOOM is quite possibly the most elegant way to achieve visibly beautiful skin.
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as the first Cosmedical Spa in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results
Nicole Contos, Founder and CEO, is here for you. All questions are welcome. No request is too small. Her aim? Total Beauty. All You!