Neck and Chest Ultherapy Treatments
Ultherapy NYC: Smooth Wrinkles, Tighten Sagging Skin and Look Young Again with this Nonsurgical Neck and Chest Lift
Is a roadmap of chest wrinkles giving away your age? Are you losing your chin as it slowly blends into your neck? Ultherapy treatments on the neck and chest lift the skin, which works to erase wrinkles, smooth the skin and offer our clients a new profile on life!
Benefits of Ultherapy for Neck and Chest
- The only FDA-cleared noninvasive treatment to lift and tighten
- Safe. Effective. No downtime.
- Nonsurgical alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Relies on safe, time-tested Ultrasound
- Rejuvenates collagen
- Works on crepey, wrinkled skin
- Reaches the same foundational layer of skin as a Neck Lift or Breast Lift
Ultherapy Neck: Before and After
Ultherapy works by triggering your skin’s natural collagen production process from within. The advantage is safe, time-tested Ultrasound technology. By gently heating the demis, it stimulates neocollagenesis and elastin remodeling to tighten and lift the skin. As a result, Ultherapy for the chest or neck actually lifts the musculature from within, as it works to remove wrinkles.
Ultherapy has a distinct advantage over other treatments. It’s patented DeepSee technology allows practitioners to visualize the skin in an on-screen image. As a result, she can target the energy to precise levels, as well as reach multiple, deep layers of the skin. The Ultrasound energy is delivered at 4.5mm, 3.0 mm and 1.5 mm and reaches the SMAS layer — the same foundational level as plastic surgeons. By reaching multiple depths with targeted energy, twice the volume of tissue is treated — offering skin tightening results for the décolleté and neck that are unmatched by other nonsurgical treatments.
It’s natural for our skin to droop with age. Our profiles become less defined. Add years of working in the sun, lying on the beach, running and exercising without sunscreen, and our décolletage reveals our years. Addtionally, the skin on the chest and neck is sensitive, thin and delicate, which makes it particularly susceptible to noticeable signs of aging. Further, it has fewer reparative oil glands, less elastin and is more prone to sun damage. This combo is a recipe for dry, crepey and sagging skin on the neck and chest.
Results can be seen within a month of Ultherapy treatment, although the process of collagen stimulation and cell renewal will continue over the next 2-6 months. As a result, wrinkles will smooth out and skin will tighten on the chest and neck throughout the year. After six months, it’s possible to reassess results and see if additional treatment is warranted or desired.
Safe, effective skin tightening and lifting of the chest area can be completed in a single one hour Ultherapy session with no downtime. As a result, patients can return to normal activity immediately following Ultherapy.
Ultherapy results last up to five years. However, how long an Ulthera treatment lasts depends on each individual’s genetic predisposition to aging, as well as lifestyle factors. Likewise, Ultherapy is not permanent, due to the body’s natural aging process. Maintenance every few years assures long-lasting results.
Because Ultherapy sustains collagen growth, it can work to prevent wrinkles and skin aging before they happen.
Individual tolerance to pain is personal. Medication can be given before treatment, which works to alleviate any minor pain. Any discomfort during treatment usually dissipates quickly. Our licensed technicians have experience making you as comfortable as possible. Most patients report that any mild discomfort experienced due to the heat of the Ultrasound energy is worth the benefit the treatment provides for the chest / neck area.
Generally, side effects are minor and dissipate in time, as a result of the normal healing process. Simple measures, such as Ibuprofen, usually work to alleviate symptoms. Immediately following treatment, skin on the chest may appear flushed for up to several hours. Additionally, it is normal to experience mild tenderness, bruising and swelling after Ulthera for up to a week. Further, tingling, soreness, numbness and tenderness may last for up to two to three weeks.
Ultherapy and surgery both offer the advantage of reaching the SMAS layer, deep within the skin. However, an Ultherapy treatment comes without the significant risks, pain and downtime associated with going under the knife. Ultherapy is a treatment option of choice for people who don’t want surgery or for those looking to enhance the results of a breast / neck lift.
A consultation at Smooth Synergy can work to assess the laxity of your skin, as well as what area/s you are looking to treat. How much Ultherapy costs in NYC depends on these factors. In general, because it’s the only FDA cleared treatment for skin tightening, Ultherapy is worth it!
Our NYC medical spa offers the most up-to-date technology and best skin care treatments provided by experienced estheticians and medical staff. Ultherapy, the only FDA-cleared treatment proven to lift, tighten, will work to shed years from your skin — all without having to undergo cosmetic surgery. It’s time to get out that dress that’s tucked away in the back of the closet! Call Smooth Synergy at (212) 397-0111 to make your appointment for your complimentary consultation with one of our Experts in Beauty to find out why Ultherapy might be right for you.
- Ultherapy is a simple and effective 60-90 minute procedure.
- Safe, time-tested ultrasound bypasses the surface of the skin.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin remodeling below the skin.
- Strengthens the strands of deep collagen that weave together in between fat.
- Provides a greater network of collagen to support the skin.
- Noticeable results in as little as two weeks.
- Reaches maximum lifting and tightening approximately six months after treatment.
- Long-lasting results achieved with maintenance every few years.
- Ultherapy is an excellent choice if you’re not ready to go under the knife.
- Treats skin laxity at the same foundational layer as cosmetic surgery.
- The only non-invasive treatment that’s FDA-cleared to lift, smooth and tighten the skin on the neck.
- No needles, no chemicals, no harsh abrasives, no heat, no surgery!
- A “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- Achieves a more youthful look from the brow to the chest.
- Collagen growth will continue for gradual, natural results.
- Finally, a solution that let’s you age on your own terms!
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
What Sets Smooth Synergy Apart?
- Established in 2002, as one the first Medical Spas in NYC
- Cutting-edge cosmetic services
- Creators of beauty treatments like the Fanny Facial
- True synergy including layering skincare modalities
- Respect for your individual skincare goals (no judgments)
- Experienced, licensed estheticians
- Medical Director, Dr. George, on site, ready to meet your skincare needs
- Real solutions and superior results