Urinary Incontinence Treatments
Smooth Synergy Medical Spa NYC Treats Urinary Incontinence in Women: Reclaim Your Life with the FemiLift / O-Shot
Ladies, the bad news first: It’s a simple fact that twice as many women suffer from urinary incontinence than men. And, though it may not be a life-threatening issue, we often become too embarrassed and anxious about our bodies to enjoy our lives due to feminine issues. The good news? Urinary incontinence is not an inevitable part of being a woman. The FemiLift and the O-Shot are ground-breaking, minimally-invasive treatments to treat urinary stress incontinence in women. It’s time to restore your pelvic health and reclaim your confidence, NYC!
Benefits of the FemiLift / O-Shot for Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Quick and pain-free
- Long-lasting results
- No surgery
- Can tighten vaginal walls, increase lubrication and enhance sensitivity
- Can provide relief from stress urinary incontinence
- For women of all ages
Urinary Incontinence FAQs
Urinary Incontinence is marked by uncontrollable urine leakage, Bladder urgency and leakage are caused by the loss of control over the urinary sphincter, which is often (though not exclusively) the result of the musculature surrounding the bladder becoming weakened or damaged. The result is involuntary passage of urine.
Stress Incontinence is the most common type of female incontinence. Mild incontinence or bladder leakage symptoms become an issue, when we leak urine if we laugh, sneeze, cough, exercise or even during intercourse.
Urge Incontinence is another form of compromise of bladder control. In normal circumstances, we have sufficient warning about needing to pee. Involuntary urination is called urge incontinence when we no longer experience this sensation, and find ourselves making a mad dash to the bathroom on a regular basis.
Nearly 17 million American women suffer from lack of bladder control. Unfortunately, because of the way the female urinary tract is built, it’s a problem much more common in women than men. Further, life events, such as pregnancy, childbirth and aging, can stretch, weaken and damage the pelvic floor muscles, nerves and connective tissue. The role of these interconnected systems surrounding the bladder is to provide control, so that no urine leaks through the Urethra. When they weaken, the slightest pressure can allow urine through.
Some of the causes of uncontrolled urination are:
- Weakened bladder muscles and connective tissue
- Alcohol or caffeine
- Hormonal shifts, particularly of estrogen
- Urinary tract infection
- Nerve damage of the bladder
- Major life events, such as surgery, childbirth, menopause, or aging
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Certain Medications
The severity and range of symptoms of incontinence varies. While some women find their bladder leaking urine occasionally when they cough or sneeze, others have sudden bladder incontinence that has them racing to get to a toilet. Still others experience constant bladder leakage that makes adult diapers or pads a necessity.
Because of its unpredictability, incontinence doesn’t always happen at the most convenient times. The bottom line: Female incontinence steals away our joy and freedom. Concerned and worried about when it will strike, we are prevented from enjoying our lives to our fullest potential.
The FemiLift Fractional CO2 Laser is a pain-free procedure that has revolutionized the way we think about vaginal rejuvenation, as well as how to control urinary stress incontinence. Femilift’s specially designed, single-use sterile laser probe sends pixels of light into the vaginal walls. These pixels are absorbed into the vaginal skin, inducing natural formation of collagen. Results can include complete vaginal remodeling and tightening of vagina walls with enhanced elasticity, which can decrease mild urinary stress incontinence.
Dr. Charles Runels, who invented the very successful Vampire FaceLift , pioneered the O-Shot (Orgasm Shot) by applying his PRP technique to the vagina walls. During an O-Shot Procedure, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is extracted from the blood. This growth factor is present in the blood to heal wounds and repair the skin. By using a PRP blood injection in the vagina, stem cell growth is encouraged and tissues are regenerated on the vaginal walls.
Women who suffer from urinary stress incontinence are ideal candidates for these procedure, which work to strengthen the latticework of collagen and elastin in the vaginal ligaments and muscles that support the bladder. As an added benefit, the O-Shot also helps with your sexual health, improving natural, vaginal lubrication and increasing the quality and duration of orgasms.
Both the FemiLift and the O-Shot are minimally-invasive alternatives to cosmetic surgery, such as Vaginoplasty, to get rid of Urinary Incontinence symptoms. For optimal results, you may want to consider the Leo or Laser-Enhanced O-Shot. or LEO. When the FemiLift is paired with the O-Shot, it provides true synergy for women looking to rejuvenate the vagina and take control of Urinary Incontinence.
No more thinking about accidental urine leaks when we sneeze, during intercourse or everyday life. Female incontinence can now be treated by these revolutionary procedures, giving you the joy back to your life. Come in for an appointment with our in-house MD to find out what urinary incontinence procedure is best for you. Smooth Synergy Medical Spa can help you reclaim your life! Call us at 212-397-0111 to find out about how the FemiLift and O-Shot can improve your pelvic and sexual health.
- Our menu of treatments to restore urinary function includes :
- The FemiLift,
- The O Shot .
- The Laser Enhaned O Shot or LEO.
- The Femilift is a Nonsurgical CO2 laser that sends a gentle thermal energy along the vaginal walls.
- The O Shot takes the richest growth factors in the blood, called PRP’s, from the blood and injects them into the clitoris and along the vaginal walls.
- The LEO combines the gentle thermal effect of the FemiLift CO 2 laser with the healing power of Platelet-Rich Plasma in the O Shot.
- Each treatment stimulates tissue regeneration, as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Yearly maintenance usually assures long-lasting results.
- Minimally-invasive alternatives to surgery for restoring pelvic health.
- Improves urinary stress incontinence for women of all ages.
- Vaginal rejuvenation results can also improve sexual functioning, including: enhanced sensation, ncreased lubrication, greater sexual pleasure and better orgasms.
- “Lunchtime” procedures with no post treatment downtime.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- Our highly-skilled Medical Director, George Liakeas, MD received training from the creator of the O Shot and is one of a select few physicians officially certified to teach other providers to perform the O Shot.
- So restore your pelvic health…and your confidence!
Can we send your inbox some beauty?
Be the first to get beauty tips, the latest updates, and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Pro Nox: For Comfort During Treatment
Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Delivery System
- Fast Acting
- Patient Controlled
- Quick Recovery
Forget nerves. Focus on results!